Dr. Marcos González Landeros
I am about to complete a decade of experience. In that time I have seen over 3,000 patients and performed over 6,000 successful procedures. This has helped me to confirm that the integrity of the patient is the most important thing, which is why I work with a multidisciplinary team that guarantees satisfactory results.
I can proudly say that I have been named one of the best plastic surgeons in Guadalajara. I have also been recognized as a leader in cosmetic surgery thanks to the great effort of my team and myself over the years. I am determined to give you the best results.
As my priority is your satisfaction, I am committed to having an artistic vision in each procedure that I perform so that even the smallest detail is resolved.
I have a lot of experience in procedures such as Body Contouring, such as:
- Breast augmentation
- Eyelid surgery.
Studies and Certifications
Body Contouring Expert
- Subspecialty in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, from the University of Guadalajara at the Jalisco Institute of Reconstructive Surgery.
- Specialty in General Surgery, from the University of Guadalajara in IMSS HE CMNO. Therefore, I received the Certification of the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
- Surgeon and Obstetrician, from the University of Guadalajara.
Professional Licence 8145134
State Certificate of Specialty: 271927
Your safety: the most important
To minimize the risks that a surgery implies, I collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of excellent professionals whom I have trusted for years. Each one, from their respective area, will give you the attention you deserve. The team is conformed by:
- Surgeon Assistant Physician.
- Administrative assistants.
And as you may have imagined, I always dedicate the necessary time to assessing a patient and carrying out the corresponding studies prior to each procedure. This first consultation can be done in person or remotely. The point is that you tell me about your concerns and aspirations to achieve a satisfactory result.
Send me a WhatsApp or dial by phone so we can talk! It goes without saying: without any commitment. I am at your command.
Security, Trust and Honesty
- First Place in the Poster Contest of the 44th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2017 Dr. Guerrerosantos. Therefore with the publication of «Application of Portable Infrared Camera for Perioperative Thermal Monitoring of Wide Dorsal Flap in Breast Reconstruction» Puerto Vallarta, November 2017.
- Honorable Mention for «High Rates of Opportunistic Diseases Related to AIDS Despite Free Access to Antiretroviral Treatment in Mexico» At the international congress of advances in civil hospital medicine 2012.
- First Place in the Research Poster Contest
- Update Course in Microsurgery. Organized by the National Cancer Institute. With 48 hours of duration from January 7 to 17, 2019.
- Completion certificate “The Comprehensive Cleft Care Workshop”. Therefore Global Smile Foundation. Lima, Peru in October 2019.
- Assistant 46th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2019 Dr. Guerrerosantos. As a result the theme: Aesthetic Surgery of Body Contouring. Guadalajara, November 2019
- Assistant 45th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2018 Dr. Guerrerosantos. With the Theme: Aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the mammary gland. Guadalajara, November 2018
- Assistant 44th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2017 Dr. Guerrerosantos. Puerto Vallarta, November 2017
- Assistant to «State Day of Bullfighting Surgery». On the other hand, the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara Dr. Juan I. Menchaca and the Mexican Chapter of the International Society of Bullfighting Surgery. Guadalajara Jalisco. Jan/2015
- Graduation Certificate of the face-to-face program «University of Texas at San Antonio’s Development of Clinical Competencies and Communication in English as a Second Language Program Fall 2015» By the University of Texas at San Antonio, Tx. USA From November 23, 2015 to December 18, 2015.
- Colima Regional Delegation. On the other hand, Coordination of Education and Research in Health. From Mar/2013 to Feb/2014
- Assistant to «IV Course, International Negative Pressure Management Workshop» by IMSS HE CMNO. Division of Continuing Medical Education. Mixed Training and Development Subcommittee. March 2014.
- Assistant to «1st International Multidisciplinary Meeting of Debates in Oncology» by the Society of Oncology and Related Specialties, A.C. Mazatlan Sinaloa. Nov/2014.
- Assistant to «International Congress of General Surgery 2013» on the other hand the Mexican Association of General Surgery. Acapulco Guerrero. From Oct 31 to Nov 1, 2013.
- Certificate «For having successfully completed the 1st year of the specialty in General Surgery» By IMSS,
- Assistant to the surgery module of the «International Congress of Advances in Civil Hospital Medicine 2012».
- “IX GEVIHSS IAPAC Clinical Sessions” by International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care. Cancun Quintana Roo. May/2012.
- Radiology and Imaging Unit, University Hospital of Guadalajara, Spain. Also during student exchange by The International Federation of Medical Students Association. From April to May /2011.
- “3rd International Course on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery” by Hospital Angeles del Carmen. Jun/2011
- “XIII International HIV/AIDS Symposium” by the Mexican Association of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology AC. Aug/2011
- «Second Congress of Mucopolysaccharidoses and Rare Hematological Diseases» by the College of Pediatrics of Jalisco. Sep/2011.
- «HIV-AIDS and STIs and drug use» on the other hand The State Council Against Addictions and the State Council for the Prevention of AIDS of the State of Jalisco. Oct/2011
- Certificate in “Breastfeeding” Course from the Old School of Medicine, University of Guadalajara. January/2010.
- “Neurodevelopment and early stimulation during the first year of life” by the Pediatrics Division of the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara and the Jalisco College of Pediatrics. Nov/2010
- Certificate of attendance at medical conferences «Oscar Aguirre Jáuregui». 2009
- Student Congress of the Medical Association of Jalisco. Sep/2008.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Workshop for medical student congress of specialties “Dr. Sergio A. Zambrano Villa”. Sep/2008.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Course by Department of Medical Clinics Academy and Cardiology Laboratory. Oct/2008.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Therefore in congruence with AHA guidelines. November/2008.
- Later instructor of «Cardiology Laboratory» in University Center of Health Sciences, Department of Medical Clinics from Aug./2008 to 2012
- In addition, 6 Certificates of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation courses were held on the following dates: February 20, 2009, March 9, 2009, March 21, 2009, April 25, 2009, June 6, 2009, and July 4, 2009.
- Workshop speaker: “Healthy medical project”. Also in Arandas, Jalisco; 2009. Curricular Hours.
- Proof of the Basic and Advanced Course of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for Nursing, which was held on February 7 and 14, 2009, at the facilities of the General Hospital of Zone No. 26, in Tala, Jalisco. Meanwhile Curriculum hours
“Application of Portable Infrared Camera for Perioperative Thermal Monitoring of Wide Dorsal Flap in Breast Reconstruction”.
- Therefore a Poster was published in the poster contest of the 44th Annual International Symposium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2017 by Dr. Guerrero Santos. Puerto Vallarta, November 2017
“High Rates of AIDS-Related Opportunistic Illnesses Despite Free Access to Antiretroviral Treatment in Mexico”.
- Published in the International Congress of Advances in Civil Hospital Medicine 2012.
Secondary Syphilis Mimicking Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in a Patient with HIV/AIDS
- For example, published in Medical Journal MD. Volume 3, Number 2; October- December 2011. Pages. 132-135
“Subclinical Histoplasmosis in a Cohort of Patients with HIV/AIDS«:
- Description of a series of cases. Everything was also published in Medical Journal MD. Volume 3, Number 2; October- December 2011. Pages. 67- 71
“Media Support Dengue Prevention, in Colonia Constitución Zapopan, Jalisco 2008”.
- Therefore published in Women’s Participation in Science, May; 2009. Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- Graduation Certificate of the face-to-face program “University of Texas at San Antonio´s Development of Clinical Competencies and Communication in English as a Second Language Program Fall 2015” is the most important by the University of Texas in San Antonio, Tx. The USA From November 23, 2015, to December 18, 2015.
- Proulx University Diploma. English.
- Integrated Skills in English I (Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International E-3) by Trinity College London. Mar/2010
A career that I want to continue writing