Smoothes wrinkles quickly and painlessly
What is it?
These are substances that temporarily smooth wrinkles when injected into the skin. In most cases, it is an outpatient procedure carried out under local anesthesia, which can last up to an hour.
The duration of the effect will depend on different factors such as the type of filler used and the wrinkle itself. There are different types of fillings:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse)
- Fat grafting
- Permanent soft tissue filler (Artefill)
- Polylactic acid (Sculptra)
- The lines of expression and the furrows present are diminished.
- We replenish the volume and leave a jovial contour on the face.
- It helps to moisturize and give freshness to our skin.
- We achieve sensual and fleshy lips.
- We give volume and projection to areas such as the cheekbone, jaw, and chin.
- Rhinomodeling noticeably changes the facial profile and gives harmony to your nose and face.
About the Procedure
- It is an outpatient procedure performed under local and topical anesthesia.
- The application lasts between 15 and 30 minutes approximately.
- The areas to be treated are: the forehead, between the eyebrows, «crow’s feet», «dark circles», nose, lips, furrows (nasal, labial, perioral), chin, jaw, etc.
- The amount of filler to apply as well as the duration of its effect differs from person to person.
- The cosmetic results are instant.
- Bruising may occur which usually resolves within 7 days.
- We NEVER use modeling substances or other types of synthetic compounds for the purpose of modifying the structures of the face, as these favor the appearance of disastrous complications.
A career that I want to continue writing