Motherhood is beautiful. Don’t lose your confidence because of physical changes.
What is it?
We understand your need to feel safe, young and attractive. A mother with a positive self-image benefits herself and the people around her, especially her family. Our Mommy Makeover procedures are here to help you achieve your pre-pregnancy body goals.
Mommy makeover is a combination of surgical procedures in one operation that is specially designed to reverse the impact of pregnancy, lactation and the age of a mother; especially after multiple pregnancies. After the journey of childbirth and nursing, many mothers struggle with deflated breasts, a protruding belly, and pockets of body fat that cannot be corrected with home remedies like diet and exercise.
Mommy Makeover is a comprehensive approach to body enhancement that fills and lifts the breasts, flattens the abdomen, and removes unwanted body fat to produce a dazzling figure. By choosing this procedure package, women can give themselves the curves they want and regain their confidence.
To perform the procedure you must be in good physical and mental health and have waited a reasonable time after your last pregnancy and lactation, which on average are 6 to 9 months. Women may be considering a Mommy makeover if they can relate to any of the following: Sagging or deflated breasts
- Excess abdominal skin
- Damaged rectus muscles
- Fat deposits
Recovery does not require absolute rest or being in bed, relative activity begins immediately, trying to walk in a position that avoids tension in the wound the first 7 to 15 days after surgery.
Strenuous activity and heavy lifting can increase the risk of developing postoperative complications.
Mommy Makeover patients should focus exclusively on a period of rest and ask their friends or family to take care of the children and take care of all the housework during the initial phase of recovery. It is safe to participate in light aerobic activities, such as walking, two weeks after recovery.
Patients undergoing breast enhancement procedures with Mommy Makeover should avoid upper body exercises for at least four weeks, and high-intensity workouts should be avoided for at least eight weeks.
The results of Mommy Makeover are considered permanent as long as you adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle and do not have any pregnancies after the surgery. Significant weight gain or loss, as well as pregnancy, can compromise results. It may take between three and six months to see the final results of the procedure.
- -Improvement of the breasts in size and shape.
Achieve a youthful appearance and increased volume by combining breast lift surgery and breast augmentation for the breasts of your dreams
- -Firm abdomen, slimmed down, and with a beautiful silhouette.
- Pregnancy often results in abdominal skin laxity and rectus muscle damage. Tummy tuck surgery improves the aesthetics of the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat while repairing the weakened muscles below.
- -Improvement of body contour with liposuction, augmentation and shaping of the buttocks with fat
- Liposuction During pregnancy, many women accumulate fat around their abdomen. If this fat resists diet and exercise efforts, patients may consider liposuction. Liposuction involves removing pockets of unwanted fat throughout the body to create smooth, slim contours. This procedure can be performed along the bra line, hips and flanks, abdomen, thighs, and arms to add the finishing touch to the Mommy Makeover.
A career that I want to continue writing